Addiction

Leave a Comment



   I've always loved books but these days I find myself addicted to everything visual.
   Magazines, blogs, books and exhibitions. Fortunately for me a lot of new books
   came my way the past few weeks as a gift, found treasure or just bought by myself.
   My most recent favorites are:

   + Charley Harper, an illustrated life (see this previous post)
   + Happy animal time by Junzo Terada
   + De Sjaal by Francis Durbridge (coverdesign by Dick Bruna)
   + Miniburger Dirty dozen & lucky 13th, 13 comic booklets by different artists
   + Wannee Kookboek, 15th edition of the original cookbook (1910) of the 
      Amsterdam school of home economics
   + 30 minutes meals and Jamie at home by Jamie Oliver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.