Till 2012!

6 comments

   My plan for the new year is (no, not to plan a family, although this picture
   can be a bit deceiving...) to focus more on 'real' illustration. Last year has been
   a 'product-year' and even though I enjoyed that very much, I'd like to go back to
   illustrating more again. This is a start... a close up of an illustration I'm making on
   a text about 'the new marriage' where parents are more like 'comrades', taking care
   of the kids together, equal.

   I planned a little trip to Berlin and will be back blogging on januari 9th 2012. 
   (The shop will be closed too till the 9th of januari.) 
   Happy New Year Everyone!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Heel veel plezier in Berlijn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gelukkig nieuwjaar en have a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel veel plezier in Berlijn en een goed voornemen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking care of the kids together is like it should be!

    I got my first Kim Welling newsletter, thank you for the inspiration!

    Have a good time in Berlin, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy NEW year, Kim!
    You are a super person with super plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel erg mooi, met al die verschillende patroontje!

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.