Free friday... uhm...saturday

1 comment
 
   Oh dear, I totally forgot to post a free friday post yesterday...sorry! These last few
   weeks before summer break are extremely busy so 'free' is hard to find. I've been
   busy with planning a week seminar for the art school in Utrecht with Sue Doeksen.
   Also making piles and piles of instant comfort boxes for a little art& food event
   upcoming tuesday, illustrations for a new client and helping the Utrecht Center
   for the Arts with organizing their share in Het Uitfeest (a big cultural event) in
   Utrecht.
   The last lessons of my illustration courses where this week too. My friday students
   finished their illustrations on a text about 'how to comfort', pretty nice stuff don't
   you think?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They all turned out great!! I just love the diversity of the styles - it really was a great course :-)

    ReplyDelete

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.