NEW in the shop: Nursery Mobile

Leave a Comment


When James was born (more than 1 1/5 years ago already!) I made him a mobile for above his crib. He loved it, kept looking at it and still does, even though he's not a little baby anymore.

Because I got a lot of requests and response to this design I decided to make a few for the shop too. This is the first design but I plan on making a bigger one too. And,  I've only made two of the above so this would make it a very very unique gift!

Every mobile is handmade of unfinished wooden blocks, painted by hand (by me ;-) ) with geometrical shapes and patterns (and a little face). It's put togheter with waxed cotton string in light beige.

You can find them in the nursery mobile shop section at kimslittlemonsters.etsy.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.