Blue ceramics

Leave a Comment

A while ago I posted a picture on instagram of a little oil jug (top left picture) I was making at a ceramics course, with blue paintings on it.
I've always been a fan of white & blue ceramics, Chinese, Delft blue or any other type of blue, I love it! Our dinner plates/ bowls/ mugs/ etc. are all different but have one thing in common... they have some sort of white and blue pattern or paintings on them. This way, even though every piece is different, they still fit together.

Yesterday, I found an amazing new shop on Etsy, by Harriet, a dutch former illustrator who now dedicates her time to painting ceramic pieces. Her shop is called Harriet's Blue and White and there's a, interview with her on the Etsy blog, here.

top left picture: by me --- other pictures: by Harriet Damave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all content on this blog © Kim Welling unless stated otherwise. Powered by Blogger.